Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Posted: 10/31/17
Application Deadline: 11/30/17
Location: Denver, CO
Experience: 2+ years of agency or in-house marketing experience
Job Type: Full-time
Education: 4-year college BA/BS
Red Egg Marketing is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, creative, and analytical person to join our growing team. We are a full-service marketing agency focused on crafting and implementing custom marketing strategies for our clients. Being a small company, we get to wear a lot of hats making each day fun and interesting. If you enjoy improving your skillset, developing creative solutions, and contributing to the success of a project, you will love working at Red Egg.
- Design, build, optimize, manage, and report on Google AdWords campaigns.
- Develop SEO strategies and perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and SEO audits/assessments.
- Analyze campaign data and report on recommendations and strategies.
- Write and/or optimize website copy for search engines.
- Develop, implement, and track social media advertising campaigns.
- Perform A/B testing and campaign optimization.
- Create and manage effective email marketing campaigns.
- Periodically choose the day’s music. But choose wisely…
- Manage ad budgets.
- Proofread and edit copy.
- Communicate directly with clients and develop brilliant digital marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of and ability to create and manage Google AdWords accounts. AdWords certification is preferred.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization best practices and inbound marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEOMoz (or a similar tool).
- Experience with creating and tracking Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Ability to use Hootsuite or similar social media dashboards.
- Superior writing skills.
- Create and track email marketing campaigns using MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with WordPress CMS. Knowledge of HTML/CSS and other languages is a big plus.
- Trustworthy, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive attitude
- Laptop computer
- Cell phone
Why You Want This Job:
- Large amount of creative license.
- Ability to pursue new ideas and strategies.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work alongside delightful people.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Please apply below with the following:
- Writing sample
- Cover letter outlining 1-2 projects on which you have worked relating to analytics, SEO, or AdWords describing your goals, process, and outcome.