Social Media/Content Marketing Specialist
Job Posted: 7/5/17
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Location: Denver, CO
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Red Egg Marketing is looking for a fun, creative person to join our team, improve our service offerings, and help us continue to grow. The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing numerous client accounts in a wide variety of industries and disciplines. Duties include, but are not limited to, social media marketing and advertising, blogging, email marketing, copywriting, search engine optimization, and more.
- Develop, plan, and manage new and existing social media accounts. This work includes:
- Writing engaging social media content.
- Managing new and existing social media advertising campaigns.
- Developing and implementing effective social media growth strategies.
- Create and manage effective email marketing campaigns.
- Perform A/B Testing and campaign optimization.
- Research and write high-quality, creative content about a wide variety of topics.
- Optimize web-based content for search engines.
- Communicate directly with clients and develop brilliant marketing strategies.
- Ability to use Hootsuite or similar social media dashboards.
- Strong understanding and general love of social media.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn marketing strategies.
- Superior writing skills with the ability to correctly identify the errors in this job posting.
- Ability to use various email marketing platforms including MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- An interest in analytics and analysis.
- Trustworthy, self-motivated, and detail oreinted.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills That Could Help;
- Experience with WordPress.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) or some other type of graphic design software like Canva.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords.
- Laptop computer
- Smart phone
Why You Want This Job:
- Lots of creative license.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely from time to time.
- Be a part of a growing company.
- Help people and small business’s be successful.
- Really cool coworkers.
- Paid holidays and vacation time.
- We’ll let you choose the music sometimes…
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Please apply through the form below and attach the following:
- Writing sample
- A short blog post about commercial real estate in Denver (around 300 words)
- A Facebook post for a flooring company
- An Instagram post for a regional bank