Job Posted: 03/06/20
Location: Denver, CO
Experience: 4+ years of agency or in-house marketing experience
Job Type: Full-time
Education: 4-year college BA/BS
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, creative, and analytical person to join our growing team. We are a full-service marketing agency focused on crafting and implementing custom marketing strategies for our clients. As a growing company, we get to wear a lot of hats making each day fun and interesting. If you enjoy improving your skills, developing creative solutions, and contributing to the success of a project, you will enjoy working at Red Egg.
We are looking for someone who loves diving deep into the analytics to lower a campaign’s cost-per-conversion, building a creative SEO plan that propels a website to the top of search results, and nerding out on SEM strategy and other marketing tactics.
- Design, build, optimize, manage, and report on Google Ads campaigns.
- Develop SEO strategies by performing keyword and backlink research, competitive analysis, and SEO audits/assessments.
- Analyze campaign data and report on recommendations and strategies.
- Develop, implement, and track social media advertising campaigns.
- Perform A/B testing and campaign optimization.
- Periodically choose the day’s music. But choose wisely…
- Manage ad budgets.
- Proofread and edit copy.
- Communicate directly with clients and develop brilliant digital marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of and ability to create and manage Google Ads accounts. Google Ads certification a plus. (Search, Display, Shopping)
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization best practices and inbound marketing strategies. Experience with SEMRush is a plus.
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with Google Analytics. Google Analytics certification a plus.
- A strong understanding of Google Search Console.
- A strong understanding of Google Tag Manager.
- A strong understanding of Facebook marketing campaigns and using Facebook Pixel.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with WordPress. Knowledge of HTML/CSS and other languages is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central is a plus.
- Trustworthy, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Cell phone
Why You Want This Job:
- Large amount of creative license.
- Ability to pursue new ideas and strategies.
- Work alongside delightful people.
- Ability to make a real impact on the success of a campaign.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Please apply with the following:
- Cover letter outlining 1-2 projects on which you have worked relating to analytics, SEO, or Google Ads describing your goals, process, and outcome. Please include any certifications earned or SEM courses completed.